CLICK HERE TO ENTER
International Gem and Jewelry Show with JC Hayward Sweepstakes
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the International Gem and Jewelry Show with JC Hayward (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry Employees of WUSA ("Sponsor"), Gannett Co., Inc., International Gem and Jewelry Show, and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (E.T.) on December 10, 2011 and end at 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) on December 14, 2011 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
Internet Entry: Enter by visiting the "International Gem and Jewelry Show with JC Hayward Sweepstakes" official registration page on the JC Hayward website (www.jchayward.com) and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn't interfere with processing your entry. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the "SEND" button. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor or those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Sweepstakes website or in any email received from Sponsor
Maximum one (1) entry per person.
Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned.
4. Winner Selection. Five (5) Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received to be held on or about December 15, 2011.
5. Prizes and Odds. Each Winner will receive two (2) admission tickets to the International Gem and Jewelry Show at the Dulles Expo Center at 4368 Chantilly Center Chantilly, VA 20153 to redeem one (1) December 17, 2011 (ARV: $12.00 per pair); round-trip bus service for two (2) from Reston Limousines between Sponsor's business offices and the Dulles Expo Center (ARV: $214.00 per pair); (ARV of total prize package: $226.00)
Bus departs Sponsor's offices at 4100 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20016 at 11:00 a.m. (E.T.) on December 17, 2011 and departs Dulles Expo Center at 4368 Chantilly Center Chantilly, VA 20153 at 2:00 p.m. on December 17, 2011 for return trip to Sponsor's office. No alternative travel date will be provided. Winners and their guests must travel together. Prize package does not include the following and is the sole responsibility of each winner: ground transportation other than the included bus service, merchandise and souvenirs; local and long distance telephone calls; tips, gratuities, service charges; and all other miscellaneous charges and items not otherwise described above.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on or about December 15, 2011 at the telephone number provided on winner's entry form. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach winner by phone after three (3) attempts may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. To claim prize, each winner must personally visit the Sponsor's offices at 4100 Wisconsin Avenue NW Washington, DC 20016 on Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 11:00am (EST), and valid photo identification may be required. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Persons traveling as guest of the Grand Prize Winner must also sign any affidavit or release that Sponsor may require. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner's consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for operation of the International Gem and Jewelry Show, or for any delay, cancellation or postponement of the International Gem and Jewelry Show at the Dulles Expo Center.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The International Gem and Jewelry Show with JC Hayward Sweepstakes is sponsored by WUSA. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after December 19, 2011 or a copy of these Official Rules, visit jchayward.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), International Gem and Jewelry Show with JC Hayward, 4100 Wisconsin Avenue NW Washington, DC 20016. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Jill Forrest 202-895-5950 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.